Monday, December 6, 2010

Summary of Comments for Kids

I had a wonderful time commenting on student's blogs from other schools. Helena was very interested in current events, mainly because their class has been doing them in groups. Another blog that I was reading was a fifth grade class who presents all their work together. Their assignments were truly interesting and intriguing, they were like very informative stories. So, I really enjoyed reading all their stories. Zoe is very hard working student who I commented on. She is one of those students who wants to succeed in all she does, and with the determination she had on all the projects she had to finish. My first comment in November was for Noel Elementary school, but they had and still have technical issues. All in all I really enjoyed all the different students I got to chat with and got to learn different things from all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment