Saturday, October 9, 2010

Project #10

Using the Symbaloo PLN has been fantastic for easier access to the internet.  I have a lot of great link created on Symbaloo.  I have my blogger site, facebook, Itunes, YouTube, gmail, and several other sites downloaded on my Symbaloo.  When trying to understand Netvibes it was a little more difficult for me to understand, so using Symbaloo has been assume.  Especially, trying to keep up with all my school assignments, friends on facebook, and other little thing like research and fun games.  By having this PLN it has made my life easier and keeps me sane around school and work because I am not as stressed or worried about things.  I hoping to keep adding more things to my Symbaloo, especially things that I know I will need for the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment